Bishopsgate is a leading provider of specialist logistics & installations and recognizes its responsibility to the environment, our people and the community at large.
Bishopsgate is committed to upholding its duties as a responsible corporate body and will take a pro-active and balanced approach to managing its business activities in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
Bishopsgate seeks to ensure that it complies with relevant statutory requirements, the requirements of applicable management systems and best industry practice.
The business is committed to identify, manage and improve its social, ethical and environmental impacts and performance within the core impact areas of: Environment; People; Governance; Community and Supply Chain.
To deliver its corporate social responsibility policy Bishopsgate is committed to the following objectives:
- Source materials, products and consumables responsibly, with an emphasis on ethical procurement processes, supplychain impact analysis and supplier improvement programmes
- Train and develop staff on all levels to encourage engagement with Bishopsgates activities, target bullying and harassment, and capitalise on diversity and inclusion
- Continuously strive to exceed statutory requirements for health and safety to improve staff morale and ensure wellbeing
- Assist in the delivery of human rights through being committed to employees’ freedom of association, work against discrimination, and ensure safe and healthy working conditions for all employees
- Support local community initiatives and encourage recruitment of local workers in all areas where Bishopsgate operates
- Work against bribery and corruption within the company and its supply chain
- Invite 3rd party auditing to demonstrate that Bishopsgate’s management systems are fully implemented and to demonstrate compliance with statutory obligations and internal requirements
- Work towards meeting its environmental objectives as stated in Bishopsgate’s Environmental Policy Statement.
Health and Safety Policy (144.86 kB) Date added: 2011-05-26
Environmental Policy Statement (306.63 kB) Date added: 2011-05-26
Conditions of Carriage (280.41 kB) Date added: 2011-05-26
Conditions of Storage (290.66 kB) Date added: 2011-05-26
Quality Policy Statement (103.18 kB) Date added: 2012-06-22